HALLOWEEN COSTUME INSPIRATION
From a Michael Jackson tribute to costumes for the whole family...
How celebrities dress their kids at Halloween
In the last few years we've seen a rise in celebrity families going all out with their Halloween costumes, and we are pretty sure that this year will be no different. So if you are still looking for some Halloween costume inspiration, get your creative juices flowing with this gallery. Fancy a costume for a little one under five? We've got you covered here.
1. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka's family dressed as characters from The Wizard of Oz.
2. Beyoncé and Blue Ivy as Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson (aww).
3. This cute, little pumpkin.
4. A ladybird, Captain America and a unicorn. #SquadGoals
5. TJ Jackson and his family as The Incredibles.
6. This little cutie channelling The Golden Girls's vibes.
7. Actress Alyssa Milano and her son as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.
8. Remember when we told you that Neil P. Harris, David Burtka and their kids kill it with their costumes every year? Well, here's the family paying tribute to Alice In Wonderland 👏🏼.
9. Kourtney Kardashian's daughter, Penelope as Captain America.
10. Catherine Laflamme and her adorable son as Cruella De Vil and a dalmation.